Road Trip Preliminary Route


.

Once I decided to go on a road trip, I needed to decide where to go. Living on the West Coast put some limits on where I could go (North, East, or South). Initially, I considered a northerly trip going to Banff, but then decided that a southeasterly trip would give me an opportunity to see a lot of places where I have not been. As I mentioned, it is probably good to have some primary destinations or activities for your road trip, and then flesh out the trip.

The following is the preliminary route which evolved for my trip.

My Primary (Core) Destinations Are: My Secondary Destinations: My Tertiary, Opportunistic Destinations (mostly drive by and look) Include, Among Others: Preliminary Route Map (the letters represent only a subset of destinations) View Larger Map